MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Admit it MMA fans!

View Single Post

Old 04-11-2009, 02:30 PM   #21 (permalink)
UFC on VHS
Lightweight

UFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck fan (russ) View Post
First of all pal, fedor can't measure up to gsp's wrestling how do you figure that? Fedors sambo is a solid and could almost measure up to gsp's wrestling but also then on top you have his judo which gives him the edge. Fedor's striking is far more powerful yes and he has proven against Arlovski that technique isn't going to win you the fight. Also since when did a superman punch or spinning back fist show good technique? I'm sure you don't even beleive that they are efficient forms of striking.

Now onto your claims on gsp's bjj being a trouble for fedor if you can remember fedor beat nogueira twice and big nog has alot more dangerous bjj than gsp. And then on top you have already admitted that fedor is tougher and has a better chin so I know who is my top p4p fighter and it will never be gsp.

Also dont red me i know people on here love gsp but please just argue your points as I will be interested in hearing them.
This man speaks the truth. GSP is definitly up there I would put him number 2 in the world but Fedor is just not human.

Fighters always say he is just a human like everyone else which is true when it comes to GSP or A.Silva but it's not true with Fedor the fact that he has never been defeated (besides that BS loss) really brings in another aspect.

You can see GSP losing when he lost to Serra. You can see A.Silvia losing in Pride. You can see Fedor when he should have lost (aka Randelman slam) and he pulls out a win and shows no pain, no fear, no weakness.

Fedor is P4P the best fighter ever and IMO will be for a long time.

EDIT: Yes GSP does throw superman punches and spinning backfists which is really entertianing but it doesn't mean he is a better fighter because of it.

- Mark "The Hammer" Coleman
UFC on VHS is offline   Reply With Quote