Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Rashad Is Garbage!

3K views 31 replies 21 participants last post by  Steeda3 
#1 ·
Hahah Here We Go Again..i Cant Wait For Steeda To See This Thread..im Not Saying Rashad Cant Be A Force In The Ufc ..but Right Now He Doesnt Have The All Around Skills To Be A Top Lighheavyweight..and Bisping Has All The Tools I Dont Thin Rashad Could Handle Wat He Brings To The Table..like I Said B4 Hes Alot Better Than Hoger..and Hoger Almost Beat Rashad..and It Has Nothing To Do With Race I Just Dont Beieve Rashad Is Very Good Just Yet!

#28 ·
Where Do U Rank Rashad As A Light Heavy In The Ufc? Id Say Hes No Higher Than 6th...i Put Him Behind Chuck, Tito, Babalu, Forrest, And Bisping Im Sure There Are A Couple More But I Cant Think Right Now

#29 ·
I'm following Moldy with this one like he said "All Ultimate Fighters are dorks". This fact is very true. Nate Quarry, Chris Leben, the list goes on. "Oh I can beat him no problem" then they both get killed. Rashad Evans he is garbage. He's over rated. All he's faught are a bunch of people who didn't win Ultimate Fighter like Sam Hoger and Rashad Evans. That's what all Ultimate Fighters do is fight each other. But when they fight professionals they get raped in the ring. That's what will happen to Sanchez when he fights Parisyan. Bisping, Griffin, and Swick are the only Ultimate Fighters who could get by professionals. All the rest can't. To get with the main point of this thread I agree Rashad Evans is over rated garbage. He's more of a wrestler than mixed martial artist.

#30 ·
sip the hater juice, don't guzzle...

Rush said:
I'm following Moldy with this one like he said "All Ultimate Fighters are dorks". This fact is very true. Nate Quarry, Chris Leben, the list goes on. "Oh I can beat him no problem" then they both get killed. Rashad Evans he is garbage. He's over rated. All he's faught are a bunch of people who didn't win Ultimate Fighter like Sam Hoger and Rashad Evans. That's what all Ultimate Fighters do is fight each other. But when they fight professionals they get raped in the ring. That's what will happen to Sanchez when he fights Parisyan. Bisping, Griffin, and Swick are the only Ultimate Fighters who could get by professionals. All the rest can't. To get with the main point of this thread I agree Rashad Evans is over rated garbage. He's more of a wrestler than mixed martial artist.
If they aren't professionals then who are? They get paid to fight professionally. Funny things is that I don't know a thing about the Pride fighters, and perhaps they're bigger dorks. Though it was nice to see Leben get rocked! But that is because through the programming I got to learn his personality--like it or not.

Evans is the winner of the TUF series. He was undefeated, and beat up Bonnar. Ok. So you don't like the way he beat up all of his opponents. You prefer blood and unconsciousness. I feel that too. But hate the game, not the players.

Not many of the UFC fighters are complete martial artist, but a month ago we all saw that neither is the GrandFather of all of this ROYCE GRACIE as he was exposed by HUGHES. Not many professionals in any combat sport are complete. I can think of only Floyd Mayweather and perhaps Oscar of boxers who have it all: can box, punch, defend, has a Jaw and performs on big stages consistently.

Rashad is a good wrestler, and is learning his Martial Arts. What is amazing is that with limited submission and kicking skills he's figured out ways to dominate his peers. And that's where he get credit. He's got two things that you can't teach: Quickness and explosiveness. And there ain't enough JUICE for the rest of those guys to catch up with him. If he's a quick study, his grappling game will add to his strong wrestling and he'll be tough to beat. If not he'll get KTFO. The other thing is that as a wrestler he's aware of timing and paces himself, but that's the inablility of his opponents to put pressure on him....

#31 ·
Talk Talk Talk .....

Everone Talking Madness .... I Must Believe The Guy Is Decent Enough To Get This Far And Not Lose ... So Give The Guy Credit ... Let Him Train To Get Better ... Dont Just Smash On Him Just Because He Needs More Training To Be One Of The Best ... Give Credit Where Credit Is Due ... He Might Not Be Tito Or Lidell Yet ... But Give The Guy Some Time ... Like My Grandfather Use To Say .... Avocado Trees Dont Produce Fruit Until You Give Them 15 Years Of Water

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.