MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Scarecrow's Log

Thread: Scarecrow's Log
View Single Post

Old 04-14-2009, 02:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Scarecrow
Featherweight

Scarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Monday - Week 2 / Day 1

Chest/Triceps
Bench Press - 1x6 @ 215, 2x5 @ 225, 2x4 @ 240
Cable Flys - 3x8 @ 25/30/35

Shoulders
DB Side Raises - 3x8 @ 25/30/35

Triceps
Triceps Ext. (Rope) - 3x8 @ 55/60/65

Core
Weighted Sit-ups - 3x12 @ 35/40/45

Note: My endurance has been a bit low due to a head cold, but yesterday's workout was still productive. I'm entering the 2nd week of my bench program and so far am responding to the weights without any problems. I think for next Monday I am going to increase the weight used for the DB Side Raises by 5lbs each set. I also am not too happy with the rope extensions so I will change that to a different exercise, though I don't know what yet. Next Monday will also be the first failure test of this routine to see how well I handle 275lbs on bench.