MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2009, 12:48 AM   #258 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
MMA

Warmup run Kajan had lots of new exercises to tire my ass out. Technique was shadowing shooting. Then he broke down single leg take downs, and then switching to double leg take downs. Drilled it for like an hour. Then we all sparred wrestling, I did well but it's pretty much expected, I was bigger and more experienced than everyone. Then king of the mats, same thing. The whole time today I was feeling soooo burnt out, must have been the burpees earlier today. I was still doing alright, however in the last like 2 minutes of king of the mat I hurt my ******* knee again. This is frustrating. I just want to train.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote