MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Graphics Contest Ideas Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2009, 09:30 AM   #21 (permalink)
HeavyRob
Lightweight

HeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of KnowledgeHeavyRob Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornbreadBB View Post
I think a slightly interesting idea could be a poster for a card but instead of MMA fighters, you have fighters from video games and movies and the like.
I would love to see Layne Staley vs Kurt Cobain or any grunge dude. Just make the fight scheduled to air before 2002, please. RIP, Layne.

...and Kurt

Oh! What if we had like a general MMA logo contest? every time I go to search for one online, it's just a bunch of garbage. Who knows? maybe we'll make it big in here.

Last edited by HeavyRob : 04-17-2009 at 10:39 AM. Reason: 1st edit: forgot to mention Kurt for some reason... (2nd edit: new idea)
HeavyRob is offline   Reply With Quote