MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How to build hand speed

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2009, 10:12 AM   #20 (permalink)
Fedor>all
Banned

Fedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
I dont remember posting your name....
You didn't, instead you said this:

Quote:
**** fightline and Plazz and MJB23, and MLS and whoever the hell else went over there.....I hated the way they ran this forum and the O.G's like coppershark and TB would shit if they saw the way thier baby was bein run.......
That's directed at anyone who made the move, so in a way you are addressing me. Re-read what you've typed before making a response.

Quote:
i have an account there i just dont post on it....you need to relax gettin all pissy cuz you post there.....suck my****......hows that for relaxing....is it really the internet????? Wow thanks dude...now I see the light.....
This childish rebuttal just further proves my point that you're being oversensitive about the forum changes. Go change your tampon, and stop acting like such a little bitch.

Quote:
write where you want but that was mainly directed at a circle of admins and mods which I dont ever remember you being..
And "everyone else who went over there", you moron. I just find it funny that even you don't think your posts are worth reading.

Quote:
......i couild care less where you post as an individual it was the way they handled their business I didnt like.....
And I couldn't care less about you as well, which is exactly why I made the move to a forum with a community that isn't composed of retards like you. This place still has a lot of great users that I respect and enjoy discussing things with, you're just not one of them, and your reactions in this thread have proven that.

And Who cares? It's not your business. What you are saying just keeps proving my point that you're taking this all too seriously. IT'S THE INTERNET, STOP CRYING!
Fedor>all is offline   Reply With Quote