MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2009, 06:41 PM   #260 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Did Muay Thai and MMA classes last night and BJJ this afternoon. The knee has felt fine recently but I'm being careful. I did start using headmkicks last night with no problems. I think its direct impact to the front of my knee that triggers it which means my big threats are falling with my weight onto that knee, kneeing the bag, and get leg kicked. I got my third stripe in BJJ today which means I'm past halfway to a blue. Got a bit of joint soreness going on, should be fine with some ice. UFC tonight and rest tomorrow.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote