MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ShoGirl

Thread: ShoGirl
View Single Post

Old 04-19-2009, 02:26 AM   #19 (permalink)
TheNegation
Banned

TheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by duncanjr View Post
not at all . couldnt care less actually ..just funny to me that youd think id care so much that youd make a thread singling me out like i was the only guy on here picking liddel . you must hang with negation or something ?
It's not that you were the only person wrong with this fihght, it's that you are a moron. Thats why we are making fun of you.

Hey buddy, nice job with the anonymous neg rep and insult. Yeah, clearly you are the one getting under our skin hahah.
Just a tip, wanna get away with that? Learn to spell.

You're so pathetic. Hopefully toxic will coime in and save you.....juncandunior(hahahahahahsee what I did ? its funny cos thats not what his name actually is

Last edited by TheNegation : 04-19-2009 at 02:31 AM.
TheNegation is offline   Reply With Quote