MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Kimo Leopoldo -- vs -- Bas Rutten

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2006, 10:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
CashKola
Bantamweight

CashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush
I don't know how to read these bets since I'm only fourteen lol. But Kimo definitely should be the under dog because like you said Bas Rutten will TKO him in the first round. Bas doesn't even try in his fights he's so good. Just when one guy tries to attack him he goes all crazy and starts pounding on them. Apparently he hasn't beaten Ken Shamrock and lost to Ken Shamrock twice. But he's beaten Frank Shamrock 3 times.
From what I understand bas has only lost to Ken one time, and that was before Bas started traning in submissions. After the fight Bas and his training partner devoted all their traning to submissions because they were already great strikers. And from then on Bas has never lost a fight. I think Bas will daze Kimo with a high kick then take it to the ground and submit him in the 1st.

Last edited by CashKola : 07-09-2006 at 11:56 AM.
CashKola is offline   Reply With Quote