MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - my first mma fight in march

View Single Post

Old 12-31-2006, 12:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
iceman574
Flyweight

iceman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura abouticeman574 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainee
Good luck, bro. I'm new to this myself. How old are you?
As for your question, I say you do a lot of jump roping. That's what most powerlifters I know of do for cardio (like Maruisz Pudianowsky. Might've mispelled that, lol).

Good luck again.
thanks alot im a bit nervous as i havnt ever been in front of a crowd before. im 20 only just started doing it i thought that with me been 20 ill be rubbish as alot of people do it since child hood. but im doing fine i train in the sprawl academy in the uk it took me ages to find a place lol

how long you been doing it and are you thinknh of competing