MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2009, 04:06 PM   #155 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyRob View Post
13 Bullets is by David Wellington. It's a trilogy. He also wrote the Monster Island trilogy about zombies.

and you caught the Night at the Roxbury reference!

I've found Cycle of the Werewolf in B&N before. I've read it about 5 times. Probably should buy it...
I wish we had a B & N here. They're cool about letting you read stuff. I learned a form there once out of the book and didn't buy it lol.

Of course I caught the Night at the Roxbury reference! we've seen that movie tons of times! it was insane to hear those guys say more than "'Sup?"

I LOVE Cycle of the Werewolf. The combination of the comic book style illustrations and the building-sense-of-dread so well conveyed in the writing is addictive. I'm going to look online for it when I get back from the gym.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote