MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 04-23-2009, 12:22 PM   #176 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyRob View Post
I posted this somewhere else on here. I think the Cornbread 7 Phases of Drunk. But this happened last night:

It was my roommate's birthday yesterday so all four of us got schmammered. Then we come back to the apt around 1 and tooled around for a bit until (for some reason) I donned my graduation gown from last year, and came back pretending to be Dumbledore. Now, my roommate has this thing he calls "Anky." It's a shredded mess of a blanket he's had since the day they brought him home from the hospital. and it's gross. So I stole it and pretended it was a Horcrux and it had to be destroyed... then he took his belt off and beat me with it

So yeah. That. Just. Happened.

Oh, sweet Jesus. I want to be your neighbor, I'd just come over and cook you something and then videotape this type of cavorting and post it on YouTube for the greater good.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote