MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Scarecrow's Log

Thread: Scarecrow's Log
View Single Post

Old 04-25-2009, 01:40 AM   #23 (permalink)
Scarecrow
Featherweight

Scarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Friday - Week 3 / Day 3

Rotator Cuff
Shoulder Rotations - 3x12 @ 15/15/15

Chest/Triceps
Bench Press - 2x3 @ 250, 2x2 @ 265, 1x30sec Neg @ 295
Weighted Dips - 3x6 @ 65/70/75

Trapezius
Barbell Shrugs - 3x8 @ 225/250/275

Core
Ab Rotations - 3x12 @ 140/155/170

Note: Today was pretty interesting due to the negative rep at 295. After the rep was over I just sat there on the bench and admired how the weight looked sitting there. A few guys near me were looking at me funny as I was loading up the weight which was kinda funny. Other than that everything went well. My shoulders have been a little tight lately with the high weight but I haven't felt any pain or other indications of trouble. Tomorrow shouldn't be anything special but Monday is supposed to be another failure test to confirm if I can put up 280.