MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - K-1 Crash Course

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2009, 12:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
UFC on VHS
Lightweight

UFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level nowUFC on VHS is on another level now
K-1 Crash Course

Ok I have always been a UFC fan my whole life I have recently got into other orgs like Dream, Affliction, Strikeforce and I started checking out all the Pride FC fights I missed. I have no interest in Boxing in fact I probobly couldn't even list off 5 fighters but I like the idea of K-1.

Quote:
K-1 is a combat sport that combines stand up techniques from Muay Thai, Karate, Savate, San shou, Kickboxing and traditional Boxing to determine the single best stand-up fighter in the world (the "1").
That sounds cool to me!

The only problem is I don't know any fighters and don't know where to start. Can someone help me out and list of a few of the greatest fights ever? Maybe some backround info when K-1 started etc the best fighters I should know and all that?

Thanks.

- Mark "The Hammer" Coleman

Last edited by UFC on VHS : 04-27-2009 at 12:06 AM.
UFC on VHS is offline   Reply With Quote