MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Undisputed League Sign Up Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2009, 11:46 AM   #29 (permalink)
D.P.
Delicious Pudding

D.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric2004bc View Post
yeah we'll have to have two differant leagues one for 360 and one for PS3, so far i think we have pretty even numbers for both, hopefully we can get some more people to sign up aswell.
it will be alot of fun

what i'll do in a week or 2, is i'll set up a thread where people can choose there fighters and divisions, which will work on a first come first serve basis, and then from there i can start sorting out the first event and stuff, i will most likly need some help running it so if anyone wants to help out i'll probs need 1 or 2 people to help me
Ok, I'll help you out so we can make this as organizd as possible. And I think you should let people know that if they sign up, they have to be committed.

D.P. is offline   Reply With Quote