MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who is Cheering For Team UK?

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2009, 06:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
BadHabitBabe
Amatuer

BadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enoughBadHabitBabe will become famous soon enough
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatterproof View Post
I usually hold out for one coach over another just to have some sort of personal investment in the outcome but we all know MMA is not a team sport when the fight starts and ultimately i tend to hold the opinion that i want whichever fighter puts on a better show for me to get the win.

With that said... Go team UK!

I'm Canadian and the fact is that the UK are our Common Wealth brothers so there is that. Well, that and the US team is full of dipshits and duechbags as far as i can tell.

Me and my Canadian crew (and some of my American peeps who will remain nameless) are pullin' for UK.. not to mention the fact that I have a little TV crush on Bisping.

- JustJanis the BadHabitBabe
Lover of all things Boxing & MMA!!!

"Welcome to my world. Hope you brought meds!"
Freddie Roach is the MAN!!!
BadHabitBabe is offline   Reply With Quote