MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Scarecrow's Log

Thread: Scarecrow's Log
View Single Post

Old 04-27-2009, 08:55 PM   #25 (permalink)
Scarecrow
Featherweight

Scarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Monday - Week 4 / Day 1

Chest/Triceps
Bench Press - 2x5 @ 230, 2x5 @ 250, 1x1 @ 280, 1x1 @ 285
Incline DB Press - 3x8 @ 50/60/70

Triceps
Skullcrushers - 3x8 @ 75/80/85

Note: Well today was another failure test, this time to see if I could put up 280. Surprisingly enough, 280 went up like nothing so I gave 285 a try, which also went up without much trouble. Despite putting up 285 today I will remain at the 280 mark on my schedules spreadsheet until my next failure test. I don't want to get too ahead of myself as today might have been a bit of a fluke. Also, I got rid of the DB side raises and will find something to take its place later on. My weight this morning was at 178 which puts me at a 5lb gain since starting this program 4 weeks ago. A bit of that might have been water weight as visually I can't tell any difference.