MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who Will Be Heath Herring's First Victim?

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2007, 01:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426
It will probably be Brad Imes! That or Mcfreides or however you spell it!
I think McFedries is a Light Heavyweight and Brad Imes is way too inexperienced for Heath. At least I would think so, Brad only has like 2 years of experience now. Heath has fought Fedor, Nogueira, and CroCop. Brad would literally die in the ring with him, that guy doesn't give up. Remember the Rashad fight...he was getting outboxed for the most part but he just kept coming in. Rashad not even that good of a boxer either. Herring is huge and as you saw in that first video, he has some sick KO power. He barely touched that guy and that guy is actually a decent fighter. He has beaten some good guys in K-1.

Anyway if they fed him Imes first they better be careful. Put Herb Dean in there that way we know it won't go on a dangerously long time.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote