MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 98: James Irvin vs. Drew Fedries

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2009, 10:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
jcal
Lightweight

jcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontazo View Post
first one lands. wins the fight. irvin fights always end with either him getting knocked the shit out or dq'd/ or him winning the fight with some amazing punch or kick
he has won in somw pretty awesome ways, flyin knee, superman punch, id like to say i did that. Mcfredies to me kinda came out of nowhere a few years back, they just brought him in from the militech camp and ive never heard a thing about him it was always about hughes sylvia lawler and the other dudes thatused to be good and I saw him and didnt excpect too much and he just lit that guy up! then he kept doing it. I still cant believe he lost to Kampmann
jcal is offline   Reply With Quote