MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who is Cheering For Team UK?

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2009, 01:55 PM   #19 (permalink)
dario03
Featherweight

dario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level now
I just hope the best fighters win and have interesting fights. Don't want any injuries or bad decisions to mess that up. Don't really care where they come from.

Though I still think they may have not picked the creme of the crop for the US team to tip the scales in the UK's favor. I mean its entirely possible for there to be good UK fighters but the USA simply has more people and MMA is more established. So there should be more skilled fighters in the states.
Its like if there was a TUS/FP (The Ultimate Soccer/Football Player) team Brazil vs team USA I would pick Brazil to win and they even have a lower population. There just isn't as many people that are into Soccer in the states.
dario03 is offline   Reply With Quote