MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Playstation 3 vs XBox 360

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2009, 06:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
chuck fan (russ)
Flyweight

chuck fan (russ) is a jewel in the roughchuck fan (russ) is a jewel in the roughchuck fan (russ) is a jewel in the roughchuck fan (russ) is a jewel in the roughchuck fan (russ) is a jewel in the roughchuck fan (russ) is a jewel in the roughchuck fan (russ) is a jewel in the roughchuck fan (russ) is a jewel in the roughchuck fan (russ) is a jewel in the roughchuck fan (russ) is a jewel in the roughchuck fan (russ) is a jewel in the rough
I went for Xbox360 not just because that what I purchased at a cheap price from my short attention spanned little big brother (hes much taller than me). But as a recomendation for other people I would say to get it because its cheaper and the wider range of games for it and I have heard a few times the online part is better although you do have to pay for it unlike on the ps3. Also mine has a special function where if it stops working I kick it and it starts working again. (doesnt always work)

1) Nick Diaz
2) Fedor Emelianenko
3) Chuck Liddell
4) Forrest Griffin
5) Tyson Griffin

chuck fan (russ) is offline   Reply With Quote