MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Scarecrow's Log

Thread: Scarecrow's Log
View Single Post

Old 04-30-2009, 03:08 AM   #34 (permalink)
Scarecrow
Featherweight

Scarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I probably will start that sometime soon. I tend to bounce around between different exercises every few weeks, this time around I found myself back on the pull-down machine.

The weighted pull-ups do sound like a great idea, and I've been toying with it ever since I started the weighted dips. I feel so explosive now after doing weighted dips, that on straight bodyweight ones I can probably rip out 50-70 deep reps for sure. I want to get myself up to 50+ reps on pull-ups and wide-grip chins sometime in the near future.