MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who is Cheering For Team UK?

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2009, 11:56 AM   #22 (permalink)
LV 2 H8 U
Lightweight

LV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of KnowledgeLV 2 H8 U Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwraith View Post
Meh, team USA is so disappointing to me. I don't think I like any of them yet. I of course wish team USA would win out of national pride, but my heart isn't in it because they ARE douchebags and dipshits... I do like Hendo though so I hope they win because of him!
My feelings exactly. Team US is a bunch of dicks and they make it hard to have any national pride with the way they act. Especially Dollar, he is such an asshole. I hope he gets his head taken off first fight.
LV 2 H8 U is offline   Reply With Quote