MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - New MMA Clothing Website, ToeZup.com

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2009, 03:01 PM   #208 (permalink)
ToeZup
www.toezup.com

ToeZup Is Beloved By AllToeZup Is Beloved By AllToeZup Is Beloved By AllToeZup Is Beloved By AllToeZup Is Beloved By AllToeZup Is Beloved By AllToeZup Is Beloved By AllToeZup Is Beloved By AllToeZup Is Beloved By AllToeZup Is Beloved By AllToeZup Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorrupttedOne View Post
just bought your rashguard last weekend, (black longsleeve w/red trim) and I was wondering if you plan on making them in grey or another color soon. btw, it fits like a glove and looks amazing.
Thank you very much CorrupttedOne. Yes sir we will have some new colors toward the end of the summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperShark View Post
Yo, Toezup is my sponsor when I'm competing, and they are amazing. Great group of guys, and unrivaled product.

HIGHLY recommended.
You the man Copper, I hope all is well man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchaffee View Post
Hey ToeZ;
Just wanted to Say I got the shorts I ordered today less than 4 days from ordering to recived And I ordered them on a weekend thats quick.
They feel great nice and light. They are a little tight around the legs but thats not your fault I just have fairly big legs. I wore them for practice and some sparing today and they felt realy good. I'm gona give them a shot in a grappling tourney on sunday.
Thanks
That is always good to hear bchaffee thank you. I can relate to the big legs. I'm 5'9" 180lbs and it's all legs. hahaha

I wish you luck in the tournament bchaffee always leave 'em ToeZup baby!