MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What excuse would you accept? *spolers inside*

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2009, 03:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Scarecrow
Featherweight

Scarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikaze145 View Post
He said on the preview for the next episode he hopes Dean forgives him and it was inexcusable. I just dont see why he couldnt at least call, didnt make any difference but it is still pretty messed up to bail on your fighter like that.
We don't really know if Bisping called or not, but unless Bisping was unconscious somewhere I doubt that he wouldn't at least extend this courtesy. I think the show was spun to make us think that he never showed nor called, when in fact I think he was just hung up somewhere. I'll bet anything it was something silly like a travel/passport/driver's license issue. I think if we have learned anything the last few years watching Bisping grow in the UFC, is that he's a dedicated and responsible guy, so I really doubt we'll hear of anything controversial.