MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What excuse would you accept? *spolers inside*

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2009, 10:34 PM   #18 (permalink)
dario03
Featherweight

dario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicilian_Esq
1) Tapping Arianni;
2) Tapping wife and Arianni;
3) Tapping Amber Nichole;
4) Tapping Amber Nichole and Arianni;
5) Tapping Amber Nichole, Arianni, and wife; or,
6) I guess I could throw in "family emergency"...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLD View Post
I think the fighters and 99% of the viewing audience would recognize these as valid excuses to be gone. Although #6 is somewhat subjective and would need to be clarified.
Dean: Hey man what happened to you?
Bisping: Sorry mate I was about to leave and be on my way when Arianni walked in my room.
Dean: What!?
Bisping: Really she walked in and I totally tapped it.
Dean: Really?
Bisping: Yeah and I'm not talking submission moves, though she was being submissive if ya catch my drift :wink:
Dean: Alright, but why didn't you call!?
Bisping: Well I was about to but then Amber Nichole walked in and said I didn't have time for that because she wanted to join in!
Dean: Oh no way mate!
Bisping: No lie mate, I swear.
Dean: Ok well thats like the greatest thing ever but why couldn't you have called after?
Bisping: Well I had a family emergency.
Dean: What kind of emergency?
Bisping: My wife walked in on us!
Dean: Oh Noes!
Bisping: Relax mate it turned out for the best. Turns out shes totally open minded and had planned the whole thing from the start.
Dean: What a woman.
Bisping: Yeah but you see she wanted pics.
Dean: Nice.
Bisping: But we didn't have a camera so we used the camera on my phone and the battery died. And you see I don't know anybodies number off the top of my head so I couldn't call.
Dean: Well I really can't blame you for missing the fight then. Heck I would of missed my own fight for that to.
Bisping: Good to hear but hey to make it up to you heres some pics of Amber and Arianni together.
Dean: (with a tear in his eye) Your the best coach ever Michael Bisping, I really really mean that.
Bisping: Thanks. So how did you lose?
Dean: Triangle choke.
Bisiping: What! I told you a million times to look out for that! Give me those pics back.
Dean: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
dario03 is offline   Reply With Quote