MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - [OFFICIAL] UFC Undisputed 2009 League Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2009, 02:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kimura_Korey
Amatuer

Kimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura about
I have questions about the league here. I know you guys are still working it out and talking about it and how it is going to work and what not but I have a few questions and a few comments that might help.

Are we only getting 1 fighter per account name? How are the belts going to work out? Are created characters going to be able to be played with?

I know most of these questions are probably impossible to answer right away because the game isn't even technically out yet. I hope they do the online play right with this one. I also hope in career mode you can move up and down in weight classes and if you don't train right you miss cuts and stuff that would be great.
3. Anthony Johnson
4. Frank Mir
5. Miguel Torres
6. Brandon Vera
7. Mike Swick
8. Diego Sanchez
9. Carlos Condit
10. Forrest Griffin
Kimura_Korey is offline   Reply With Quote