MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jiu Jitsu Technique- Rear Naked Choke

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2009, 10:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Randomus
Bantamweight

Randomus is a jewel in the roughRandomus is a jewel in the roughRandomus is a jewel in the roughRandomus is a jewel in the roughRandomus is a jewel in the roughRandomus is a jewel in the roughRandomus is a jewel in the roughRandomus is a jewel in the roughRandomus is a jewel in the roughRandomus is a jewel in the roughRandomus is a jewel in the rough
The mistake I made a few times with the RNC is that I had it in my head to cross my feet instead of keeping the hooks. My instructor, BJJ black belt Jason Manly, punished me after doing it one too many times while rolling.

Not a mistake I'll do again any time soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan View Post
Haha, thanks, man. I appreciate it.

I was chilling with some of the WAMMA guys (one of whom is Pat Miletich, who's an awesome guy), and I got carded (not being legal, and all) and Pat was like "man, you always get carded, cuz you look like a f*cking twelve year old."

I was about to make a joke about him being an old man, but then I remembered that he's Pat Miletich, and can still snap my arms off and shove them up my ass.
Was that down in Anaheim?
Randomus is offline   Reply With Quote