MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Undisputed Hints and Tips

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2009, 06:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
Judoka
Super Heavyweight

Judoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.P. View Post
Damn, I'm gonna have to try that. The fact that you can pull that off on expert has me a little worried lol.
I have been trying for ages. I didn't get it on advanced and stepped it up to expert.

I had him in mount for about 2 minutes punching him in the face. in the last 20 seconds I rocked him and slapped it on. I bruised my hand and probably broke the controller trying to get a submission previously but I did it fairly lightly(wasn't expecting to secure it) but full circles and he tapped. I haven't done it on any skill level aside from beginner apart from that though.
Judoka is offline   Reply With Quote