MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - [OFFICIAL] UFC Undisputed 2009 League Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-03-2009, 03:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
ShotBlocker
MMA Fanatic

ShotBlocker is on a distinguished roadShotBlocker is on a distinguished roadShotBlocker is on a distinguished roadShotBlocker is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoka View Post
This is going to be fun.

While the every 4 weeks title matches sound good I don't think it should be set in stone. If someone is deserving of a title shot then by all means they should. It's a league for fun so we shouldn't freeze the titles, it would be harder to keep with constant threats.
I agree. The only thing I am concerned with is that the titles will lose prestige should they be defended all the time. I think that the fewer times they change hands, the more captivated players will be by getting their shot. This anticipation could make for a more active league, and a more cherished title, which in turn could strengthen the league for a long stay. This title will sell a ton, but at this point they do not have plans for a yearly UFC game

I'm sure when this game gets game of the year awards, then it will be time for an annual release (let us pray)
ShotBlocker is offline   Reply With Quote