Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Badr Hari vs Semmy Schilt

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  King JLB 
#1 ·
Who takes it? Im gonna pick Semmy on this one. Badr wont be able to bully him around like he does everyone else. Semmy will outpoint him until Badr throws one of his fits and does something stupid to get himself knocked out.

#5 ·
Yeah this is the only way I can see Hari taking this fight and he will need to utilise his range and speed, Schilt is a beast though with his inside knees he just brings them up out of nowhere. Hari will have to avoid them knees on the inside and loll Schilt also has them piston power downward jabs, Hari has his work cut out but he can do it.

#6 ·
Puncher's chance imo. Shilt's best bet would be a decision victory. Badr is far superior in every aspect except for two important ones; discipline and size.

I say Hari could win by chopping the legs (TKO) or decision. I don't see him getting beyond the reach for a knockout (would love to be wrong about that one)!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.