MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - starting training tomorrow and i don't have a clue..

View Single Post

Old 05-04-2009, 04:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
wallysworld191
Bantamweight

wallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by newblood4 View Post
i'm starting my mma training tomorrow. mostly conditioning. i was weight training before i decided to start mma.

i'm set on learning bjj for my ground fighting and i'm starting my training at a boxing gym. i would rather not use traditional american boxing at my stand up technique though.

i'm not exactly sure what i want to do. kickboxing, karate, muay thai, jujitsu, the endless list. i mean i'd like to learn krav maga but the closet school is an hour away and i don't drive yet.

i'm 16 years old, 5'9, 162.5lbs at 13% body fat(on my booty)

suggestions or any questions that you have that would help with your answering would be apreciated
krav maga is a waste of time...

keep your mind up, especially with the whole stand up thing.

one thing you can be sure of is that you wont learn bjj at a boxing gym...go find a good bjj school or submission wrestling school. start there its hardest and takes the longest to learn.

Enjoy a choke!
wallysworld191 is offline   Reply With Quote