MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2009, 04:56 PM   #279 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
5 Rounds on the bag for a quick workout. Thinking more about my footwork and spacing. Started reading Saulo's and Silva's books yesterday and they're both REAL GOOD shit. I'll be through them both before I fight. Silva's is especially good for me because he does everything from a southpaw stance as well as exploring so much more of the standup than most books.

I missed BJJ last night because I found out last night that my Gi was still super stinky and sweaty, oops. MMA tonight.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote