MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Undisputed Hints and Tips

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2009, 10:37 AM   #20 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
This game is missing a few pretty major things:

No fence control, Elbows can only be used from full guard (wtf no side control? no fm?), no checking leg kicks.

They are also missing specific damage to legs. I played a match with no one using the other controller and kicked chuck in the leg for 10 min straight. Shogun could still move around the ring just as fast. Maybe it hurts his ability to shoot, but it doesnt seem to do anything other than cause very tiny amounts of damage (over 10 that is alot). I had really hoped leg kicks were going to be a legitimate way to slow down aggressive strikers.

I also wish the striking was sone with the skill stick and shooting could be done with buttons. Seems like a coppout. They could have still left the ground game the same.

Still fun as hell, though.