MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chain Grappling

Thread: Chain Grappling
View Single Post

Old 01-01-2007, 08:47 PM   #17 (permalink)
mrmyz
Bantamweight

mrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by kishiro
foot sweeps are ok i'll do them once in a while, mostly i use them for a set up for another throw, because i am looking for an "ippon", and for my it is very hard to get a perfect foot sweep against an opponent that knows what they are doing...
alot of people have problems with foot sweeps because they cant get either the kuzushi right or the footwork right. If your lacking in foot work do uchicomi relgiously untill you have that taken care of if its the off balancing just work with some one and do off balancing drills. if you have those two things together you will have perfect sweeps