MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Question regarding reversals

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2009, 01:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Servatose
Bantamweight

Servatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level now
Question regarding reversals

So, a friend and I have been playing the demo, probably a little bit too much for our own health but there are a lot of aspects to this game which make it highly desirable, the first being that it's an extremely dynamic fighting game. Never have I played a fighting game with this much detail. Anyways, on to my question:

We're both pretty skilled with either fighter, can beat the expert computer 9/10 times if not 10/10. But lately we've been fighting each other and he's been getting far better than me, to the point where any time I get him on the ground with either character, if I try to transition he simply flicks the right analog stick and does a reversal. I still can't seem to get the timing of reversals down as well as him, which is part of my problem, but mainly what I was wondering was whether or not any knows if there's a way to reverse a reversal or defend the reversal when you're trying to transition.
Servatose is offline   Reply With Quote