MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - You know you're too into MMA when:

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2009, 01:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kimura_Korey
Amatuer

Kimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura about
-You find yourself announcing fights in a Bruce Buffer voice out of nowhere.

-You act and talk like Bruce Buffer while talking to your friends in mid-conversation.

-You get seriously nervous or scared for your favorite fighters before and during a fight.

-You are really freaking out before you have to watch 2 of your favorite fighters fight each other because you want neither to lose.

-You put on 5 oz. gloves and your hands feel much lighter.

-When people are yelling at you at work and you just look at them and smile all while thinking of all the different ways you could choke them out.

-When you realize you weigh the same as Sean Sherk, Donald Cerrone, and Diego Sanchez and you realize you would never stand a chance.

Pretty much everything that I have mentioned either happened to me or I am guilty of doing it.
3. Anthony Johnson
4. Frank Mir
5. Miguel Torres
6. Brandon Vera
7. Mike Swick
8. Diego Sanchez
9. Carlos Condit
10. Forrest Griffin
Kimura_Korey is offline   Reply With Quote