MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - You know you're too into MMA when:

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2009, 05:36 AM   #16 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by joppp View Post
I dreamt that I fought in the UFC, almost got KO'd but eventually won by kneebar. Plus, I was outside of my body while doing it so I had to make all the moves in the air for me in the octagon to make them (wtf!?)
I had a dream that I fought Jesus for the UFC bantamweight title (apparently, this was in the future, when the UFC and WEC have blended together). He defeated Miguel Torres to win the belt, and had god (beard and all) and the holy spirit (who, for some reason, looks like Fedor) in his corner.

I took a beating in round one and two, but caught him with a big right hand in the third, got on top, and put him in a crucifix to get the tapout.

You know you're weird when your dreams combine MMA, explicit and subtle forms of blasphemy and DMX's "Ain't No Sunshine" as my walkout music (which also played after I won, like the WWE).

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote