MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The UK Must Be Proud

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2009, 06:49 PM   #16 (permalink)
Hammer_Lock
Flyweight

Hammer_Lock will become famous soon enoughHammer_Lock will become famous soon enoughHammer_Lock will become famous soon enoughHammer_Lock will become famous soon enoughHammer_Lock will become famous soon enoughHammer_Lock will become famous soon enoughHammer_Lock will become famous soon enoughHammer_Lock will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-thug View Post
The only thing the UK team has done wrong was Bispings lil sleep in, other than that I think they've been phenominal
Yeah, I know. That's what I meant by "things not to be too proud of".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Man
Toro's assessment of Bisping and his representation of the UK is not only fair, but it's also on target. He's not bashing the UK team (which seem to be a good group of respctful guys and decent fighters) - he's only reflecting on the coach and United Kingdom representative. Bisping's weak apology was a bit thin for such an embarrassing (and telling ) oversight.

Although I agree that some of the USA team members are childish dicks (and some aren't really skillful enough to qualify to be in the house), this thread wasn't intended to be about them or the UK team, was it?
Then he shouldn't have addressed all the UK in the title.
Hammer_Lock is offline   Reply With Quote