MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Randomus' Training Log

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2009, 11:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Randomus
Bantamweight

Randomus is a jewel in the roughRandomus is a jewel in the roughRandomus is a jewel in the roughRandomus is a jewel in the roughRandomus is a jewel in the roughRandomus is a jewel in the roughRandomus is a jewel in the roughRandomus is a jewel in the roughRandomus is a jewel in the roughRandomus is a jewel in the roughRandomus is a jewel in the rough
Randomus' Training Log

Hello MMA Forum members!

Welcome to my training blog!

I currently train in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) at two different locations, with a bit of muay thai and submission wrestling thrown in there occasionally as well. I train no-gi at Gracie Fighter Berkeley under Jason Manly and Jake Shields, while training in the gi at Open Door BJJ (Alameda), training under Sergio Silva.

I'll use this training log here on MMA Forum to outline the techniques that I'm learning, what I'm good at, and what I need to work on. I also work quite a bit of conditioning drills at the moment, so I'll be sure to include some details of these drills.

I just want to learn some submissions and make some new friends, though I'm sure I'll end up in a tournament or two later this summer.

The past couple of days have been crazy, but I'll backdate the next couple of posts in this training blog just to give you guys a feel of how this will all go down.

(As some of you may know, I write for MMA Opinion and also have a blog there, so don't be surprised if I often link to my blog entries on MMA Opinion. I'll always add some additional information and other ramblings to my entries here, so we'll see how it goes.)
Randomus is offline   Reply With Quote