MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2009, 06:40 PM   #121 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon 5-11: ran 5 miles. 9:30 average pace, used the incline for part of the last mile.
Tue: 2 miles. I had to do all the kid transporting.
Wed: My birthday. I didn't do anything after work except get hammered and watch DVDs with my husband.
Thur: 40 min arc trainer, 15 min (20 if you count intervals I guess) on the heavy bag.
Fri: Ran 5 miles in new shoes. The icing last night helped. Hoping to duplicate this Sat. and Sun. also to make up for the lame midweek.
Sat: ran 5 miles.
Sun: Ran 5 miles. it brings the week total to only 22 like last week. Track season is over so the track kid can run in the gym with me and there'll be less workout time lost because of picking up and dropping off.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 05-17-2009 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Tue Wed Thur Fri Sat Sun
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote