MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 61 Bitter Rivals: RESULTS THREAD: SPOILER!

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2006, 12:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman
I hope there's no 3rd meeting. There's no need for it. I missed this fight last night because my cable company screwed up the PPV event, and had to refund everyone's money.

When I first heard about the result, everyone seemed to think it was stopped to early, but after seeing the entire fight on Youtube, and studying the replay, it's clear the stoppage was justified. Ken can only blame himself if he thought it was premature, because he took at LEASt 5 hard elbows without any attempt to defend himself.

Here's the fight if you're interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ielwMhwrBOw
yea I can not view youtube at work.. I have to wait till tonight wuen I get home.

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote