MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - hitting harder/faster?

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2009, 04:11 AM   #9 (permalink)
CornbreadBB
Megaweight

CornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerbomb91 View Post
how will my unching power be affected if i loose wight like im about 6'2 305 and i want to cut down to 260.will i hit harder as i get in shape
Dude, watch your diet, if you honestly care about your weight, you will be able to do it. Who ******* cares about your punching power, the chicks will flock to you more if you cut down. I'm around 8 inches shorter than you and I don't weigh anywhere near that. Will you hit harder if you get in shape? You'll be able to hit more but I don't know about harder. Honestly, what's worth more to you biceps or vags? (I'm sorry I'm being blunt right now eh)

CornbreadBB is offline   Reply With Quote