MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMAF Undisputed Fight League Rules

View Single Post

Old 05-19-2009, 02:27 AM   #29 (permalink)
Kimura_Korey
Amatuer

Kimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura aboutKimura_Korey has a spectacular aura about
Honesty is the best policy if you have to lie and say you won when you really lost.....you need to grow up so I really hope there is not a lot of fraudulant claims of victory. I will never take any photos with a camera but I do think that the results should be posted on a seperate thread i.e. time, round, winning method.

Anyways as for the fighter picking it might just be like real life where it is sometimes better to be the underdog in a fight and have that mentality going into the ring you know why. Because if the champ picks a fighter first you can use your pick second to counteract his choosen fighters weaknesses. You can play into your strengths better and pick a fighter more suitable to beat the favorite's fighter i.e. Favorite picks Brock Lesnar and then you can pick for example Frank Mir and just take his ass down and whoop up on him on the mat. LOL just an example. hehe
3. Anthony Johnson
4. Frank Mir
5. Miguel Torres
6. Brandon Vera
7. Mike Swick
8. Diego Sanchez
9. Carlos Condit
10. Forrest Griffin
Kimura_Korey is offline   Reply With Quote