MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I'm normally not a conspiracy threorist but...

View Single Post

Old 05-19-2009, 12:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
dario03
Featherweight

dario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level nowdario03 is on another level now
I never said theres no good UK fighters and I'm sure it has been getting bigger (which is one reason to stack the odds in their favor). What I'm saying is it seems like they purposely didn't pick any established top level wrestlers from the US. Because that is the one thing the US team should have a advantage in. Every other part of MMA is a toss up but finding a great wrestler from the US should of been easy.

And the UK team isn't the basis for the theory. If you watch the US team qualifing fights none of them looked that impressive. Basically every other series of TUF had a few stand outs.
dario03 is offline   Reply With Quote