MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 05-20-2009, 02:01 AM   #298 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
MMA Class

Got a nice 10 hour sleep and I felt way more refreshed. Warm up run, lots of tumbling and shit. Technique was guard passes. Kajan likes to do guard breaks from a stand and then pass. Drilled a few techniques as well as counters for the guy being passed. Drilled the guard passes for awhile. I didn't do particularily well and got frustrated. Then we did a few rounds of straight up rolling. I had 2 rounds with a blue belt, both times I dominated. Mostly going into my guard, then kimura sweeping into mount and then fighting for a sub there or taking his back. Also dominated another dude. Mwahaha. Total subs for the day is an americana, arm triangle, rear naked choke. Almost got a triangle. Done and done.

My sides still have a dull pain when they're squeezed. I'm going to stop taking creatine and beta alanine for the time being and see what that does. I might be stressing out my liver or whatever with all these supps. So we'll see if it helps. My knee is hinting at pain. Tomorrow is a judgement call for heavy sparring but most definitely training either way...I can get alot done with my training partner.

I'm very close to getting an opponent. We'll see.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote