MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Can you guys help?

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2009, 12:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Crusher
Flyweight

The Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the roughThe Crusher is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by gryphdawg13 View Post
Thanks! When you say trainer, do you mean lacrosse trainer?
sorry should specified. Your MMA trainer/coach whatever they want to be called. When I started I talked to my coach for about an hour. He asked alot of questions that told him what kind of person I was and what kind of needs or areas of focus I needed to work on. Most importantly he asked what I wanted from it and why. He also had me sit in on at least one class to make sure I really wanted to start. Hope this helps.

What area you in? My closest family is in Melrose, a couple in Lynn and some in the Cape, and some friends in back bay. Let me know if you have any questions about any of this. GO SOX!
The Crusher is offline   Reply With Quote