MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Whats your online record and level?

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2009, 02:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
shatterproof
Live right and every other day is a good one to die.

shatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level now
As of last night... Level 10, 20-13 -- but i should be like 29-13 and probably like level 14/15 (fu*kin disconnecters). 6 fight win streak is my record.

I think it is clear to anyone who has played some ranked matches now that anyone with more than 10 fights and no losses is probably cheating by either disconnecting before they lose or lagging up a storm with a mod controller to avoid the loss. EVERYONE at the top of the ladder is cheating (over 100-1? right...). Flash KOs just happen -- even through the block on the first punch. Shame they made it so easy for people to disc.

hope they address it... the ladder is a joke. leagues like ours are way more legit in that disconnectors can be ejected.

my most memorable fight was actually a loss. GSP vs Hughes. I had a guy's entire health bar down -- to the last pinch at the end (mostly body shots). I had full health... he beat me with a kick that broke my block. Shit happens.

shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote