MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Uphill Battle in New York

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2009, 06:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornbreadBB View Post
IronMan, when I saw your last name on a couple of the articles you wrote, I always wondered about that, you sly devil.
Ummm... yeah... Joshua Stein. He's a Jew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei View Post
I totally agree about the UFC failing to use the internet. If anything, Dana has continually blanket dissed the internet fans. The only forum he's ever shown any love for is the UG, and a few free tickets doesn't really equate to embracing the internet as a market.
Hex, I'm with you. This has been a huge failure, especially when you consider that the best coverage of the sport comes through the internet.

Mainstream coverage has failed terribly to offer anything interesting or groundbreaking on the sport, but the UFC wants their audience, so they cater to the TV and print outlets.

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote