MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 05-22-2009, 01:04 AM   #300 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
I slacked on Wednesday. No real excuse for this, just being a lazy cocksucker.

Today was Muay Thai/MMA. Warm up with shadowboxing, rounds on the heavybag, drilled combos with emphasis on defensive skills. Lots of parry/block/catch and counter. Did a conditioning drill at the end pushing your partner across the gym while he resists then kicking and so on for 5 mins.

MMA warmed up with a couple guard passes, practiced some new ones, had a crash course in toe locks, knee bars, heel hooks, etc. We were careful the whole time but my knee feels kind of sketchy right now. I think it'll be fine. Muay Thai + MMA tomorrow.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote